We always get the question: can adults sign up for camp!? Women’s Weekend is a wellness retreat at camp designed specifically with woman of all ages in mind. All participants and staff are required to be fully vaccinated in order to attend.
For more information about any of our year round programs call the CW office at 216-593-6250
Aug 20 - Aug 22 2021
During Women’s Weekend participants can:
- relax by the pool
- swim, boat, and jetski in the lake
- hang out in the trees on our zipline, tower, or giant swing
- enjoy a total body massage
- or spend the whole weekend reading your favorite book, it’s all up to you!
Aug 12-15 and Aug 27-29 2021
Whether you’re thinking about camp for a future camper, want to relive your camp days, or just want a fun weekend out of the city, family camp is for you! With exciting activities for children and adults, this is the perfect family getaway.
At Family Camp families can enjoy:
- Campfires, singing, and s’mores!
- Canoeing, kayaking, jet skiing, and tubing in the lake
- Tennis, basketball, soccer, and archery
- Swimming in the pool
- Arts & crafts
- A magical camp Shabbat and havdallah
- Delicious kosher meals
- Special activities for kids
- Evening programs and late-night snacks for parents
August 18, 2019
CALLING ALL CW ALUMNI — We invite you to join us for this special alumni BBQ at Camp Wise before Family Fun Day begins! We’ll eat some good food and reminisce about our camp days…and you’ll gain access to all of our camp activities early! We can’t wait to see you!
Register Here: http://www.campwise.org/