Camp Wise offers several discounts to our families. (The ILS and SIT programs do not qualify for discounts.)
- Any registration with a payment of $500 by November 30th, 2021 will receive an Early Bird Discount of $150.
- Families enrolling more than one child will receive a sibling discount for each additional child of $350.
- Members of any JCC qualify for the member rate for camp. Memberships must be active from the time of registration until the last day of camp.
- Families who refer a friend to Camp Wise, (and that friend attends camp in 2022) will receive a $350 VISA gift card at the end of the summer or a $350 credit toward Camp Wise 2023.
- Families who host a parlor meeting this year (whether in home or virtual) will receive swag and are eligible to receive referrals for any new registrations from the parlor meeting.
- Payments may be made in monthly installments from January – May. Please call the camp office with any questions or to discuss details.
PJ Goes to Camp
PJ Goes to Camp is a program of the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, provides camper incentive grants of $1000 to alumni and siblings of alumni of the PJ Library program who may not be eligible for the One Happy Camper grant. To learn more visit www.pjlibrary.org
The Mandel JCC of Cleveland
The Mandel Jewish Community Center offers need-based scholarships to its members. Register for camp and indicate that you wish to be considered for a reduced fee. You will be mailed the necessary application forms which should be returned within 2 weeks.
Many synagogues offer scholarships to their congregants for Jewish overnight camp. Please contact your synagogue to inquire about the application process. These financial scholarships can often be combined with other grants.
JFSA Campership Program
Children ages 10-15 who do not attend Jewish Day School and are not members of a temple or synagogue may qualify for a FREE session of camp through the The Jewish Family Services Association of Cleveland’s Campership program. This is a program for those who’s houshold income is low in comparison to family size. Multiple siblings may be eligible. For more information please contact Lorna at Lchernomorets@jfsa-cleveland.org .
Let us help you find some options
Camp Wise is able to help families who do not qualify for any of the grants or scholarships available. Contact the camp office at 216-593-6250 to discuss extended payment plans to help make camp possible for you child.